Sunday, April 7, 2024

January 20 2014

This week was so great! We were nice and busy, which felt so good. I feel like I really am hitting my stride, and missionary work feels super natural now. I'm helping more in lessons, and we are loving the work we're doing. Life is good in Artashat. =D

The most exciting thing about this week is that H IS GETTING BAPTIZED!!! He has finally accepted a baptismal date for February 1st. He is so great!! Plus, he has read the entire Book of Mormon, and knows that everything that we have said is true. We are so excited and happy.

So for our last lesson, we brought a senior couple with us, which was SO good. The spirit was so strong in that meeting. Senior couples really do bring so much into our meetings. Their wisdom and strength helps us SO much. When we were in there, I just had a feeling that this was the time. This time, he was going to accept an invitatiom to be baptized. Towards the end, Sister H extended the baptismal invitation, and he accepted! It was such a happy day. He asked us, directly, if he was going to be okay if he was baptized again. We assured him that it would be. This gospel changes lives!! It really does. He is a different person now. He knows that these things are true. It is so great!

The ward is doing well. The biggest factor is that everyone is getting sick! We have like 6-7 people in the hospital right now from our ward, or something like that. One of members had had a stroke this week. In regards to him, he is starting to say more words, and so we are hoping that he makes a good recovery.

By the way, we were visiting with some members, and the teenager got on Facebook. It was fun because she wanted to look us up on there. So there I was, expecting to see my cute little picture that I'd left up there, when I saw Tucker!!! What the???!! I was like, "What the heck is Tucker's picture doing on my profile picture?!?" Haha It was so funny.Ahem, Tucker, is there something you need to confess?? I expect my picture to be replaced... Haha

By the way, I received my Christmas package!! It was so great! I attached a picture. Plus, we got some more things in there. Haha It was so funny! So the Armenian postal service searches every package. So when someone searched my package, they accidentally put someone else's book and letter. I was super confused at why Mom would send a really heavy book. Haha We've got that person's address though, and so we'll send it to them!

Plus, I got five letters this week! SO happy!!

Love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment