Tuesday, October 7, 2014

December 13, 2013

Hi Ambi
I just wanted to let you know that there are 2 different packages coming plus G & G Clark told me to put $25 in your acct for you to buy yourself something in Armenia.

So, just so you know to be on the look out!  I do hope you get them soon and definitely before Christmas.  I don't know how to send through the pouch but I'll figure it out so you can be more comfortable with your fem hygiene stuff. Was there anything else?

Did you read that Tyler got put on a visa wait in the Denver Colorado South mission?  I think you probably read his last letter.  Isn't that so crazy?  But at least he gets to have an American christmas and avoid the hottest month of the year in Argentina.  Dec Jan and Feb are like June July and August here (we'll actually like Texas weather cuz it's gets up to 110 ) - soooooo he'll have to do that next Dec Jan and Feb but he'll more acclimated to the temps by then.....  So, it's all good and he seems very excited - he's just so happy to be out of the MTC.

Well we are finishing cleaning the house. Every day I've been choosing a room or a big spot in the house that is groady, and boy, the house is sure looking good!  yay

well i'll write more later!
Love you!
Mom



Mom, 
Wait what! He's on a visa wait?? Crazy! Well that'll be cool to go to Colorado.
I am SO Excited to get packages! Hah It's okay if I don't get it before Christmas.

I don't think that there's anything else.
Love you!!
Sister Fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment