Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 24, 2013

Barev Dzez family!!!! =D

It was so good to hear from all of you. I have so much to talk about, but I'm ALMOST out of time. So I'm gonna do my best!!

First of all, we are officially moving to Main Campus this Tuesday. SO crazy!! The Latvian district, Lithuanian district, and all of us Armenians will be there for less than two weeks. The poor Greek district will only be there for about 5 days. Hah Crazy!

Sister Anderson, my favorite New Zealander left for Singapore this week with the two districts of Malay-speaking missionaries. They made up about half of our branch, and so it is REALLY wierd to have them gone. Yesterday, we got a new district though. We have a district going to Indonesia now. It consists of four Elders and one sister. We don't know them very well so far, but it's gonna be great to have them for our final 2 and a half weeks. 

Yes, you read that right. We have 2 AND A HALF weeks left. Aah!!! So crazy! It has gotten SO close now! I can't believe it!

Plus, Tyler is coming in soon too!!! Aah! They have been moving all Spanish speakers to West campus and moving all of the non-spanish speakers to main campus. So we're thinking that they're going to have a completely spanish immersion campus over here. (Genius!) So Tyler, you are definitely going to be in for an awesome experience. 

By the way, our district went through a "transfer". It's super crazy because now I am teaching with Elder Tyler, and Sister Lyon is teaching with Elder Powell. Elder Tyler is SO much different from Sister Lyon, but it is SO much fun to teach with him. =D

I am so happy to hear from home about everything going on there.

 I know that the gospel is true, and that Jesus Christ knows and loves all of you. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ will help improve the quality of your life. Always remember to read the Book of Mormon. It will answer all the questions you will have in this life. 

I love you!!

Love, Sister Fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment