Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 24, 2013

Yay!!! I love hearing about how much the church is progressing!! Can you believe that the church has come from 14 million to 15 million??! Holy crow!! It's SO crazy. That's so great that you have been being such great missionaries. =D That is the biggest part of missionary work--the members reaching out to others and loving them. The Lord really is preparing SO many people to the truth. Gah, it makes me so excited. I love your "7 taps" thought, by the way. Because it's SO true! They tell us here that we might be the first or the fifth, or the final tap, but the important part is that we are all trying to "tap". In the end, can you imagine how happy these people are going to be when they have the gospel? They are going to be SO happy.

 I was in the choir the Tuesday before last, and our director was talking to us. He said that the gospel is "more precious than gold". He asked us if we would be scared to share our gold --thinking that they wouldn't want it? No, of course not! They would take it, and be SO happy that they have it. Our choir director went on his mission to Brazil about 20 years ago or so, and he STILL talks to people. They love him so much because he brought the gospel to them. 

It is SO GREAT to be a missionary!! =D Keep tapping and you're going to start seeing miracles. Honestly, when you have a willingness and fire within you to serve, the Holy Ghost and Heavenly Father are going to put people into your path. =D I am so excited!! Honestly, this is the time for the church to start spreading the gospel. This is such a great time to be alive. I LOVE it. =D 

By the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH for getting me some new contacts!!! I am SO grateful. =D I love you!!

I love that you were able to play the hymns out of the Armenian hymnbook. Aren't they SO cool? I love the hymn book. Random side note: You know how they have "Silent Night" in there? Apparently, they sing that song all year round. Crazy, huh? =D

Plus, we have been going to the temple every week (except the first week) since we've come here. I kept meaning to tell you, and then I would forget to tell you to send me some names. We are allowed to do initiatories, endowments, and sealings. But with sealings, it can only be a sealing of the child to the parents, or whatnot. These past weeks though, our zone has been doing one of the French sister's names. Her Father is super into family history and has thousands of names. So we have worked with hers. It's cool because her temple slips are all in French. Haha So crazy! We will be going to the temple two more times after today, and so you should send 6 names down, or maybe even 12! That would be great! They would all have to be endowments. But we could get all of them done all in one round (or two). 

Well, I love you!! It was so good to hear from you! I'm going to write a general letter for everyone. So you'll get that one too. =D 

Love, Sister Fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment