Tuesday, October 7, 2014

February 2, 2014

Mom--I feel SO BAD. I totally forgot to tell you!! I got my Christmas package!!! I got it about a week and a half ago!! It was so great because we were having sister splits, and so I was at the office. We get all of our mail when we go to the office. So when I saw your box, I thought it was just going to be the feminine hygiene stuff you sent. But then I opened it, and it was full of PRESENTS!! I thought that that last package was the only thing of presents that I was going to receive. But no!!!!!!!!!!! =D It was so exciting. I was all like, "It's Christmas again!!!" So I opened up all of them right there in the mission office. Hah
Plus, it's so great because we really can't find any of that chocolate here in Armenia. So it was SO yummy to have hershey kisses and all the other chocolate. I've listened to all the music (so nice), and I've already done about 8 inches of a baby afghan. Man, you guys know me so well. I definitely had the itch to make something. Don't tell Christa, but I'm making my little nephew a little blanket. It's already so pretty. =D
It was so much fun to receive that!! I wasn't expecting it, and so it made it that much more exciting. =D Merci!!! =D
Love you lots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment