Tuesday, June 4, 2024

January 12, 2015

Here's to the Haglunds who left this week to America! Vanadzor isn't the same without you two!! :)


So, I was really bad, and I spent too much time having fun reading e-mails. SO I have next to no time to write anything. And suddenly I can't remember anything that I wanted to talk about. Kunerek! (Sorry in Armenian.)

Hey, so Sister B. got transferred out to Yerevan. She's in the Center Area with Sister B. Then a different Sister B came to be my companion. There are way too many Sister B's in this e-mail. The name code for current sister B: (Two parts! The second half of iceberg, and the opposite of "out.") She's hilarious. She's graduated from BYU in Psychology, and has such a witty sense of humor. This'll be a good transfer. :) 

Hey, isn't it insane that this is my last transfer??! Holy crap! I come home in the beginning of April just in case anyone forgot. Yeah. Life comes at you fast.

I definitely think that Sister B (new sister B) was heaven-sent to be my next companion. She's already helped me to not dwell on being sad about leaving Armenia with some awesome advice. It was great.

Sister B. (from last transfer) was super sad that she was leaving because she loved the people here so much. Plus, she doesn't like cities at all. She grew up in a small town, and she wanted to stay out in the smaller town places in the mission. Plus, she's going to be with one of her MTC companions. That's going to be great for both of them. When you're new in the language, and suddenly you can't rely on your trainer for language, you REALLY have to work hard to get your language going. That being said, my girl is great at the language. ;)

Love you all!! I will do better next week, I promise!
Sister FIelding

No comments:

Post a Comment