Tuesday, June 4, 2024

March 30, 2015. The End

This is my last letter. I can't believe it. 

My mission will always be something that I truly cherish. I've learned so much about myself, about life, and about the gospel. This isn't the end!! This is the beginning of the next chapter of my life.

I know that Armenia is in good hands. We have such strong, dedicated missionaries. The Lord is definitely going to carry the work forward, whether if I am still in his "official" army or not. :)

Wow, the Lord loves us so much. I can't believe that I'm finishing my mission. Man.

I'm so excited to see my family again though. :) 

So we're going to be headed down to Yerevan on thursday to help match up the three new sisters up with their trainers. The next day will be transfers/meeting up with my parents. We'll be in Armenia until April 8th (Wednesday). Then we'll head to Paris, be there for a day or two, and then head the rest of the way back. We'll be probably getting back into Scappoose Saturday night at around 10-ish. It's going to be a crazy two weeks!!

This week one of our investigators was baptized. It was amazing! We've had to push off her date for about 2-3 weeks because of extenuating circumstances. She made it though!! We were super happy. That was my last baptism in the mission. Dang. Well, at least I got to go out with a bang!

It was so funny because Helb from the Bishopric was baptizing Mar, and right after the he said the prayer, he said, "gnatsink" which, in this situation means, "Let's do this!" And then he dunked her. It was SO funny.

Well I'd like to bear my testimony really fast.

Yes shat shnorhakal em vor yes unetsel em as hnaravorutyun tsarrayelu Hayastanum. Gitem vor mer yerknayin Hayru shat e sirum mez boloris. Misht hishir vor inku kogni kez amen inchov. Yes gitem vor sa Asttso Ekegheci e. Gitem vor Hisus Kristosu mer prkichn e. Yes SHAT em sirum dzez bolorid. Kutesnuvenk sireliners!!

Love you all! See you soon!
Sister Fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment