Tuesday, June 4, 2024

March 23 2015

Hey all,


I only have 11 full days left as a missionary, and then I'll be heading back. How crazy is that??


I've been having those end-of-mission thoughts again. Whenever I dwell on me leaving Armenia, I get a little bit freaked out because it's a change. But then I think of all the things that I'll be jumping back into--school, family, friends, etc. and I get excited. It is starting to get a bit confusing. I'm doing okay though. After all, I'm in the best area ever!


Things are going good. Sister Bergin's awesome. She helps me in so many ways. I love her!! 


M has been doing well. She should be getting baptized this week. She is going to have to have her baptismal interview again because she started drinking coffee again. So we'll be jumping on that again. She's going to be such a sweet addition to the ward. :)


It was a miracle this week because El came to church yesterday. She has been really depressed with her life lately, and she's been starting to blame it on the church. But when she came, she looked a lot better. We were just amazed that she came because she was saying that she never wanted to come back. So that was definitely a miracle!!


We had another sick day on Friday. I wasn't sick this time. Sister B is still sick. It's caused her to have an earache and fever. She started to have a lot of build-up in her ear, and it tore a little bit in there. So she occasionally has watery blood leaking out of her ears. Super grose. There was one point when we were in the middle of saying a prayer at an appointment, and she felt it start to drip down her neck. She was silently like, "Aaah!! Grose!!" Haha 


Love you all! Take care!

Sister Fielding


By the way, Elder P. down in Artashat thought it would be funny to grow out his pinky nail. Just his pinky nail. Haha So grose. We got this from the Assistants to the President:


"P.S. Elders in Armenia, we've been asked to not grow out the nails on our little fingers.  Thanks!"


SO funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment