Tuesday, June 4, 2024

March 1 2015

Hey all,

We're doing good here in Vanadzor! We're hoping to baptize two more of our investigators this week: Mar and Sir. I'm super excited especially for Mar to be baptized. She's SO humble and good. She loves Christ so much. We were a little worried because she couldn't remember some of the doctrine. I prayed about it though, and I just thought, "Well, we'll take care of her and make sure that her testimony's really strong so that she won't fall away in any way." I think that she'll be really active. =)

Sir is harder to meet with, and so she still needs to have her baptismal interview, and her husband's permission for that matter. However, she doesn't have any question 4 problems. So that's good. 

Don't tell anyone (for the people who know people in the mission) but there's big sister splits on Wednesday. It's where all the sisters from Armenia come in to Yerevan, split off, and "have a party" for 24 hours. Splits are so much fun. They don't find out until tonight. :) We're not supposed to tell them very far in advance, because they would get distracted with it. I'm going to be with Sister Ste from Artashat, and I am so excited!! She's one of the trainees. It's going to be a fun split. It'll be cool to gauge how she's doing and all that.

We picked up this lady as an investigator, and it was amazing! At first she was really concerned about being baptized again. But we took Ser with us, who helped assuage her of her fears, and she now wants to be baptized on March 28th! Yay!! I'm super excited. Yay for miracles and tender blessings.

Hey, I know I shouldn't be thinking about this, but there's only 41 days left until I'm in America. How wierd is that?

I can't think of anything else tp write about. Absose (Too bad.) Plus, all my pictures are non-sendable, because they have other people in them. Kunerek! (Sorry!)

Love you all. Make good choices!
Sister Fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment