Tuesday, June 4, 2024

May 12, 2014. Happy Mothers Day!


I feel like a billion people have already said this but.... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! 


So I got to talk to my family today and it was awesome to see them! (Yay for skype!) I was worried that I was going to get super homesick but then I didn't!! Yay! It was as if I had gotten a letter from them--but not! ;) So I'm happy about that. 

Hey so I kinda sorta only have like five minutes or so to write this, but I'll try and be fast!!

So it's been really interesting because one of our new converts really wants to go on a mission. So we have been meeting with her throughout the week, going over preach my gospel with her. For some reason, she thinks that she has to go on a mission before she turns 32 (last that I checked there wasn't an age limit) and so she is going to try to leave for her mission sometime in August, if she can. So we are trying to help her as best as we can!!

Love you all! I will try to be more descriptive in my next week's letter!!

Love, Sister Fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment